Miami and Coral Gables, Florida
Your initial consultation is a visit with real value. It is your opportunity to gain a greater understanding of your desired procedure. When you leave our office after your consultation, you will be armed with all the tools you need to decide whether cosmetic dentistry is right for you.
A Real Consultation with a Dentist
Your consultation will always be conducted by one of our Miami cosmetic dentists – Dr. Raul Garcia or Dr. Conchi Sanchez-Garcia. It will last approximately one hour. During that time, our dentists will answer any questions you may have so that you can more thoroughly understand your options.
During your consultation you will receive a comprehensive evaluation which includes:
- Digital X-rays
- Risk assessment screening including dietary/nutritional counseling
- Occlusal screening – evaluation of your bite
- Periodontal disease screening - evaluation of you gums
- Restorative screening – looking at cavities, broken teeth, and missing teeth
- Oral cancer screening
Patient education is an important component of our consultations. Our Miami cosmetic dentists will teach you:
- Why your mouth is in its current condition
- What you need to do to correct this condition
- What you should do on a regular basis to maintain proper oral health
You will need your teeth for the rest of your life. Therefore, it is important that you take the proper steps to ensure they remain healthy. Dr. Garcia and Dr. Sanchez-Garcia will provide you with the tools to accomplish this goal.
Complimentary Consultations for Specialized Care
We do offer complimentary consultations for certain treatments including: